Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The great photo dump and other stuff


I've cut back on the number of photos that I post to facebook.  I just don't feel like I have the control of it that I used to and I'm not sure that I want all 200 "friends" looking at every aspect of my life.  It's weird to run in to mostly strangers at the store and know that they've seen the inside of my house, photos of my children painting, etc... I've transitioned to Instagram for most of my photo sharing because I'm able to make my stream private and share only with people that are interested in looking at hundreds of photos of my children. :)
So here are some photos from my instagram stream this past week (or so).
 I love that Georgia lays on her tummy to color.  I remember doing that as a kid. 
 Kelly and Cooper are two of Henry's favorite people.  Partially because they have a video game system that he loves and they let him play it whenever he comes over, but also because they get him pizza.  No seriously, he loves them, they are great. 
 I saw this painting a few weeks ago.  I just wanted to document it.  It was amazing.
 Georgia calls these "bubble slippers'.
 Pillows and "Friends"
 I don't think I posted this earlier.  A family photo, the first one we've taken in a while.


Georgia loves to read. 

 She loves to wear "hats"



 This was her first time on a carousel.  She picked the purple horse.
 Dressing up with Henry. 
 Picking flowers from our yard.
Holding hands with her brother.


Taking naps with Grandpa (mostly Grandpa napping).
 
And painting

No comments: