Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wednesday: Folly Beach

We decided to relax and bum around the house today. We all slept in, ate a big breakfast and then hit the sand or rocking chairs respectively. I am sunburned to a crisp so it is rocking chairs for me. Henry and Wade headed down to the beach to make sandcastles and play in the waves. After a day of boogie boarding and a little shopping on the main street of Folly Beach we headed out for dinner. We went to the Crab Shack. It was great, just what you would imagine a crab shack at a surfing beach would be.  We sat outside on wood benches and ate WAY too much.  It was great. About half way through the meal Henry looked over at me and said "I so happy Mama.  I am always smiling."  We took pictures...I will post them as soon as I get copies. 

No comments: