Monday, February 25, 2008

Henry's H

Tonight Henry and I did a little coloring. We spent a lot of time drawing H's. After about 20 minutes I hopped up to check on the lasagna and Henry said "Yook Mama, yook. I made a Henry H." I ran over wondering how he could have made an H on his own. This is what he did. I thought it was so creative and just really cool. I must have made a big deal about it because Henry suggested that we take a picture of it.

Before bed he gathered his favorite toys together. He said "Mama. Let's take a picture of Henry and his friends." He is really getting the "Cheese" part down.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He certainly is a smart cookie! :)

Alex said...

And isn't it generous and groovy how Henry offers everybody in his orbit an opportunity to get bigger, get more creative, have more fun, look at the world in new ways? I love this little guy. I wish we didn't live so far apart from each other...

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much he's growing - both outside and in!