Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bringing the Cheeze

This blog is half for you guys and half for us to record some of our special moments with Henry. This post is more about the latter, but you might it enjoy it also.

Last night, while we were rocking, Henry covered me up with his blanket, put a hand on each cheek, gave me a kiss on the lips and said, “You my best friend Mama.” Then he reached his arm around my side and started to rub the back of my arm. “Rub your back Mama?” “Yes,” I said “Thank you Henry. You are my best friend too.” “Okay Mama.”

3 comments:

Me In My Tree said...

This made me melt. I am now all warm and fuzzy inside. Reading this blog is one of my favorite things, so much so that now I save it for Saturday mornings...my favorite time of the week. Thanks so much for sharing!

Kelly Family Blog said...

Oh good Amy...your comment makes me all warm and fuzzy :)

Have a good week.

-Laura

Missy Allets said...

That is truly so heart-warming.

It's times like these that make you feel everything is well worth it. Cover the little bean with kisses from me, will you? :)