Saturday, November 03, 2007

This kid. I swear I'm not making this up

Henry was up early this morning. I brought him into bed with us so that we could squeeze a few more minutes of sleep out of him. He snuggled and pretended to sleep like he usually does when we bring him in our bed on Saturday morning (somehow he only wakes up early on the weekends) and Wade and I watched him and relaxed.

H-Hold hand Bapa?
Papa gives Henry his hand
H-Hold hand Mama?
Mama gives Henry her hand. He piles all of hands up on his tummy, puts Mama's hand in Papa's hand and puts his hand on top.
H-Ahh...
H-Love you Bapa
P-Love you Henry
H-Love you Mama
M-I love you Henry

I know it sounds made up but it's not. He is just the sweetest little guy.

Of course, he started saying no in response to every question, even when he really wants to say yes...so it isn't all cute stories, but moments like this morning make all the no's worth it.

No comments: