Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Toot toot Bithday a coming....

I love birthdays and lucky for me one of my favorite people is about to celebrate one. Henry is almost 2! I have been told by the birthday boy that there needs to be a chochie cake so, with a little internet searching I was able to find this----
So, I am calling in the cake decorating troops....and by that I mean all of Henry's Aunts that are going to be in town for his birthday---Better brush up on your star tips and lettering because for this cake I am going to need reinforcements . It looks me like a fun post thanksgiving dinner- stuffed to the gills-half watching football-half napping kind of activity.
Any other fun train ideas? I was thinking of making conductor birthday hats.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! I sooooo miss family baking and decorating. I think it'd be fun to create a landscape for the train to go through (like in the pic). We could use edibles: broccoli trees, licorice tracks, etc.

Kelly Family Blog said...

Awesome! Love that idea!

Q said...

Planning and preparing for birthday is great fun. All of you will enjoy the decorating of the Train cake. Such a great idea to make the landscape too.. Broccoli trees.... can't wait to see this eatable art.
Aunt Sherry