Thursday, October 18, 2007

Check it

Wade and Henry went to the book store yesterday and found this book. Wade bought it because he said that it was pretty much all that Henry wanted to look at the whole time they were at the store. I highly recommend it for people with toddlers. I read it to Henry 4 times in a row yesterday evening and then Bapa read it 2 more times before bed. Even if you don't have a toddler, the artwork is really wonderful and the little girl in the story is adorable.
Lisa, I'm putting this in your baby shower gift package....I know it's early but one day I think your little potato will like it ;)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's awesome! Books are big on our must have list. You are such a good Mama--I concur with Miss Supafly, you're kid is just too cool.

Alex said...

Oops...well, I saved the receipt...