Wednesday, July 06, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!

I still can't believe it. We're having a girl. Honestly, I started crying in the doctors office. She is doing great. We saw her heart, kidneys, spine, bladder, brain, nostrils and mouth, ears, fingers, toes....everything. It was incredible. Much more thorough then even with Henry 5 years ago. She was super wiggly and uncooperative so it took a while to see everything. She fell asleep with her legs over her head and her arms on either side of her head (I have a photo which I'll scan tomorrow). Her photos look EXACTLY like Henry. This one is a facial profile and the little button nose is exactly like Henry's (his nose is still a little button nose).
Anyway, hope you had a good 4th. I'll post our weekly update later this week....now I'm off to shop at Baby Gap. :)

Sonogram info (just so I don't forget)
She weight 12 oz.
Her leg bone was 3.5 cm
Her heart rate was 141 beats per minute

No comments: