Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekly Update 10.24.10

Busy week, friends. This post is going to be quick.
This weekend we headed out to the pumpkin patch. Henry took his pumpkin' pickin' pretty seriously. He found the perfect one....or make that three. I hope Papa has been working out his forearms because he is going to have a lot of carving to do this weekend.

On Sunday LCNS has it's annual fall fundraiser benefit concert. Wade's band played. The kiddos watched. I now understand the origin of the mosh pit.



Uncle John really needs to work on his silly face.
And this pic is from a show Wade had last week. It's a good one so I thought I would throw it into the mix.


These are more picks from the butterfly bio dome.





Hope your week is going well. I have an exam tomorrow and then midterms are officially over! I promise a better update next week.


No comments: