Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 things I love about Henry


1. He is soft all over. From his blond curls to what's left of his baby thigh roll.

2. He loves to make us laugh. He'll stick with a joke for hours as long we are laughing.

3. He is fully committed to play. It reminds me to slow down, stop cleaning and enjoy life.

4. He likes to sit on my lap when he eats, and I let him, even if it means that I will have orange Nacho Cheese Doritos powder all of my shirt.

5. He tells me every night that he loves me 150 million hundred times, to cyberspace (a little confused on that one) and back and that he will live with us until he is 100 years old.

6. If the music is right he will start dancing anywhere-restaurants, the store, the sidewalk.

7. He likes to help me fix dinner and pretend that we have a cooking show. He says that I am the Head Chef and he is my "Sushi Chef".

8. After he uses the potty he yells "Clean up crew, wiping system".

9. He really loves people and he tells them he loves them and shows it every time he is with them.

10. He calls the piano "the pea-an-yo". It kills me.

No comments: