Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Already?

H: Today at school Elsa asked me to marry her. She asked to kiss me on the lips but I said no, she can only kiss me on the finger.
M: Well, that was probably smart, with germs and all.
H: Here smell my finger. Can you smell Elsa?
M: Yes, it smells like a very sweet friend.
H: I think I will marry Elsa. I like her because she always holds my hand. And I like holding her hand because it is small like mine and it is soft and smooth and because she always wears dresses, everyday she wears dresses. And because she always smells good.
M: Those sound like good reasons. I like Elsa too.
H: Yes. But I will not marry her now Mama, because I am too small. I will marry her when I am old. Like 15 or something.

1 comment:

Me In My Tree said...

So cute! If there were a song playing in the background of that conversation it would be this one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqfCfUQxM4I