Saturday, June 27, 2009

Classic

I feel like I have seen a picture like this one 100 times. And sadly, it is the only one we have of Henry in this tux at Lilly's wedding 2 weeks ago. Right after this picture was taken our camera batteries died and the wedding started. So any family members with pictures from the weekend please send them our way. We would love to have a photo of our boy in his penguin suit. Which reminds me of a funny story. We told Henry when Lilly first asked him to be a ring bearer that he was going to get to wear a tux- a penguin suit. He was fitted for the tux, no problems, no questions asked. Then, as he and I waited at the end of the isle at the rehearsal, Henry looked up at me with a very serious and concerned look on his face and asked "Mama. Am I going to be able to see out of my penguin suit?"

No comments: