Thursday, July 31, 2008

Riding in the car with Henry

Being strapped into a seat with no option to run, jump, kick or dance, has created the opportunity for us to have a wonderful glance into Henry’s blossoming imagination.

This morning-
H-Yook Mama. I caught a butterfly.
M-Wow Henry. What color is it?
H-It’s Yellow and Huge.
M-I see it.
H-It is wiggling and tickling my hand now.
M-How does it feel?
H-Silly
M-What will do it with it next?
H-I will hold it and keep it because it is my beautiful friend.
M-Okay
H-Yook Mama. Ders one right next to you head.
M-I caught it!
H-What color is it Mama?
M-It’s pink and very tiny.
H-Does it tickle you hand?
M-A little bit but not as much as your yellow one because it is so small.
H-Be very gentle Mama.
M-I will Henry.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Wish I was riding in the car with Henry. What a great tour guide!

Lisa said...

the world was not the same without Henry in it.

miss.supafly said...

What a sweet kid you've got...