Saturday, July 12, 2008

Room


It has been almost a year since we started working on Henry's room. It's amazing how difficult it is to finish a project with a 2 year old, especially when it is his room that is the project. It was cool and rainy this morning so we decided to work on Henry's room. We have been waiting for a cool morning so that we could open the windows to lessen the paint fumes. We got all of the painting done this morning and put on the moldings and even had time to put a little art on the walls. Tomorrow we are going to go look for a new bedroom door and closet doors and then once we get that up Wade is going to start building shelves and a window seat on the north wall. Hopefully we will have that finished by Henry's 3rd birthday :)
This picture is super boring but I just wanted to show you the color of his room and the new carpet and moldings. I'll try to take more pictures soon.

1 comment:

elliot said...

Hey! I was just thinking I wanted to make some
E-L-L-I-O-T letters to hang on the wall. Very nice!
I wanted to ask you more about Henry's asthma treatment. We're still having troubles figuring out a plan.
I can't find your email though. mine is cara_boelts@yahoo.com if you can write me!
Hope you guys are well and having fun with the new room!
cara