Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Henry shorts


Henry had some trouble going to sleep last night. After about an hour of up and down and rocking and laying down he told me that he wanted a juice box. I said "You can have a juice box when you wake up in the morning. First go nigh-nigh and then you can have a juice box." At 11:30 I heard him yell.."Mama, I ready. Juice box. I ready Mama." He woke up three more times through the night saying the same thing.
*
In the car last week Henry told us- "I hungee." "Eat beetsa."
*
He loves zerberts. He will run up to you, lift up his shirt and say "Sirbert?" He also loves butterfly kisses and getting his nose chomped.
*
All bugs are called "Piders" and they all must be squished immediately.
*
He loves to act like a fish in the bathtub. He lays on his tummy, slides back and forth and makes a kissy face. If you are in the room you will be required to make a kissy face also.
*
This morning I went into Henry's room and he reached his arms out and said "Hold you?" "Hold you Mama?" I said "Do you want me to hold you Henry?" "Yes," he said, "hold you."

1 comment:

Rediscovering ME! said...

I love it when toddlers start talking. They're so cute. Even at 3 in the morning. Okay, maybe they're aren't always cute at 3am. LOL. Both my boys went through the "hold you" stage. It didn't matter how many times I tried to explain it they still wanted to "hold you".
Henry is beautiful. I love watching him grow. Thanks for all the posts.