Thursday, September 20, 2007

Grandpa Benda is thristy


I don't know how often Grandpa Benda checks this blog, but I thought I would let him know that his grandson has been talking about him nearly every day for weeks now. This morning he told me that he needed "nother jut box" and when I asked him why he said "Branpa Benya one". I said, "Grandpa Benda isn't here Henry, he is at his house." Henry nodded big nods and said "Branpa Benya way way away. Branpa Benya tursty." I said, "Let's have just one juice box this morning and we can save one for Grandpa Benda." So Henry took a juice box and put it in the door of our refrigerator.

Next time you're up Grandpa Benda, Henry will have a juice box waiting.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Henry says "tursty". Mama writes "thristy." How many languages does this family speak?! :) I love you all, in all your multi-lengual splendor.

Kelly Family Blog said...

I am merely a translator.

-L