Saturday, May 05, 2007

Whipped

We have changed the look of our blog, hopefully it doesn't throw you off when you come visit. I don't know how long it will stay like this, I can't get it centered and it is driving me a little nuts so we may have to go back to the old one. Just hang in there.

Henry had a great day today. We did our shopping spree and ended up with more books than toys, including Mama's personal favorite "I Love You Through and Through". Henry likes it too because he can point out all the body parts and stick his feet on the book when we get to the "I love your toes" and squish his nose at "I love your nose". Highly recommended for all of you who are currently wrapped around a little ones finger. We did take other pictures but the battery died in our camera so we will have to post those tomorrow. Okay, off to bed. Sleep well blog friends. -L

2 comments:

Q said...

I like the new look!
All photos of Henry are cute some so cute I just want to giggle.
Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

Yay! How exciting! I can finally leave a comment! That was Aubrey's first book and we love it! Another really cute one that I love is "Tumble Bumble" Oh you should look for it, it's so cute! Smooches to Henry!