Friday, February 09, 2007

Mini-me

Last night I was trying to put Henry's shoes on and he wouldn't sit still so Wade started into his comedy routine which usually involves things like dancing back and forth across the door way and pretending to hit his head when opening the door. So his joke last night was to casually walk down the hall and then turn and slam into the wall. Henry thought it was hilarious, he was cracking up, so Wade did it over and over again. Once Henry got his shoes on he immediately got up and started walking into the walls...and laughing...he did it several times this morning too.

1 comment:

Q said...

Hi you three,
I have walked into walls and doors all my life and no one ever thought it was funny. I am so tickled Henry finds it amusing. Next time I walk into the wall I shall laugh and think of Henry.
Thank you for a delightful post.
Happy Valentine's Day,
Love,
Aunt Sherry